Translate

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Now for some stitching

 
I was lucky enough to be able to go and see Amanda Hislops lovely exhibition at Coleshill Community Shop , it is a lovely gallery space tucked away in this National Trust Village.
I had a lovely lunch of baked beans on toast and a pot of tea, surrounded by her lovely work.
 
 
Meanwhile I have been experiencing a steep learning curve on my new Bernina, I have been creating my own designs and digitising with the dedicated software and working with quilting. I have just purchased the supreme slider for Free machine quilting and I am using it in this photo, have to say it works well, but it is expensive to buy.

 
This is another of my digitised designs, and then free machine quilted with stippling. Its been fun to do all this. I have signed up to go on the Bernina course in London shortly, so I hope to learn a lot of the tricks of the trade.
 

No comments: