Translate

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The Swindon Massive


I went along to collect my work which has returned from the recent exhibition in Bath..... so just before I left, I went online and also had a quick glance at the local paper. They ran an article on the Bath (Swindon Massive) exhibition today.. read here... I must admit I was quite disappointed with the article. Not only was it published 2 days after the exhibition finished, but the headline was negative in my humble opinion. 
Very disappointed really.

I am busy getting all my work together for my joint exhibition at the landing gallery at the Arts Centre, as we are hanging tomorrow. As to my previous dilemma......I have decided to have half my studio as a gallery of finished work with the accompanying sketchbooks and workbooks. Also I shall be working on my latest pieces, as another exhibition opportunity is looming. So the studio will be a hive of activity during the Open Studio weekends. Looking forward to it. Just hope lots of visitor come along to chat.

No comments: