Translate

Friday, September 06, 2013

Swindon Open Studios 2013

 
My studio is ready for visitors. Hopefully lots will come and see me tomorrow.... I am number 19 in the Swindon Open Studios brochure.
 
 I shall be at the launch party this evening, so if you need any more information, come along and have a chat. A selection of work is on display at Artsite ( including a few of my pieces), to give a taster of the art on show in the studios this weekend and next.
 
My joint exhibition- Intimate Spaces- is also ready for viewing at the Landing Arts Gallery.... the private view for that is tomorrow evening . A selection of my work is for sale in both venues.
 
 
Displayed in my studio will be my sketchbooks, which relate to the work on display at the different venues and there will also be a variety of  work  to view and  for sale.
 
I will be working in my studio, during the opening times, on some new work which has been inspired by my latest sketches. I am very excited to get back to my latest work, after the interruptions of so many exhibitions to organise, cannot wait for tomorrow!
 
 
 

No comments: