Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Funday

The quilting frame has been sitting with the top cloth, wadding and backing on the rollers for a couple of days, just waiting really for me to oil and clean the sewing machine. So today. I watched the video again that came with the frame, to make sure I knew what I was doing..... so easy.  

 
Here the frame, is all ready to go. Next I needed to find something at the right height to sit on. Solved that too. the old wooden stool used in the garage for all sorts of jobs was cleaned up and is just the right height.

 
I am absolutely delighted..... am playing to my hearts content.. and no sore shoulders ...!!!!! yeah!! Only had to stop to cook the evening meal. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to try it out! I think will be fighting over who uses it :-)

tinyshinythings said...

Look fab Maggie