Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Drawing workshop

 
Bev
 
Went to a inspiring drawing workshop today at Gallery Nine organised by Declan. We worked to bird and forest sounds.

 Chris

Christine

John

 Me

Declan
 
We meet again next Saturday and Declan is encouraging us to work on this drawing again. I am really looking forward to working with this group again.

 
I tried to walk into town after the workshop.... but the way was barred by a huge crowd and the police, so I dashed off to catch the bus instead...............

 
and.........was stopped again by mounted police and large crowd. Apparently this is the Bristol football crowd who were visiting our town to watch their team play. Well everyone to their own hobbies I suppose, I know I would rather draw than watch football, much more fun.

No comments: