Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

Droxford in Hampshire


I spent a delightful day, giving my "Stitches- Use and Abuse" workshop to members of the Textile Workshop  who meet in Droxford Village Hall. They have an exhibition soon, so do keep an eye out for it if you live locally.

 I usually like to keep numbers down in my workshops so I can give lots of individual attention. Although 19 members attended from this group ( and a couple of others drifted in during the day), they were so enthusiastic and knowledgeable, that the large numbers were not a problem. What a talented group of textile artists, as you can see from the photos of the work they produced. I was very impressed by their hard working ethos.


A very enjoyable day for me, and the weather was great too.

1 comment:

Rollo Grady said...

Thanks for a great read.