Translate

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Private view - Bampton

Today was the private view at the Bampton Exhibition, we had lots of visitors..... in fact this photo was taken early on.. before the official time to open and we already had visitors.

No Chance of photos later,as the room was full of people. I really enjoyed talking to friends and visitors about the focus for all my work, and the techniques I use to get the emotion of my thoughts and passion across in my threads and fabric.

I had interest shown for me to talk to two different groups about my work. Needless to say I would be thrilled to talk to others about my work. What an exciting day.... I am buzzing.

I am stewarding and demoing next Saturday(14th April) at the gallery.. so if you fancy a day out in the Cotswolds.... come and say hello. Bampton is one of the oldest towns in England... on the edge of the Cotswolds. Pubs by the river... great walks and a lovely cafe nearby. Something for everyone.

2 comments:

Paulene said...

Looks very professional Maggie, congratulations!
Paulene

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful Maggie, what a great space.

Wish you all the best :)