Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'll help You Nanny! ....Day 2 of Open studios

Youngest granddaughter was determined to show visitors to the Open studio the amount of work that gets created in the studio. The usual table has been removed to the kitchen to make a little more room, so demonstrations had to take place on the floor. What a wonderful helper she is.


Lots of my work is displayed on the walls for visitors to see, and I will refrain from showing you too much at the moment, in the hope you will come along next Saturday or Sunday to see for yourself.


Here is my work corner, so I am working at the same time. I am happy to chat to any visitors about my work. This weekend I have been using the embellisher machine... next weekend I intend to do some free machine embroidery.


It has been a wonderful weekend of interested visitors. So look forward to seeing you next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely studio. I'm envious!