Translate

Friday, September 02, 2011

Getting ready for the Open Studios.




This week has been spent sorting some of my work. Finishing off and framing being the main activities. Yesterday I delivered 2 of my pieces of work to Artsite Gallery in Swindon, as I am a member.



The Artsite members Exhibition starts on the 9th September until the 24th September and runs alongside the Open Studios.



The launch party for the Open Studios also takes place on Friday 9th September at the Artsite gallery. I hope to be there, and my studio will also be open both weekends in September...... but more of that next week.



There was a short article in the local paper.. have a look here

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope it goes well for you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had a really creative summer! Hope the Open Studio goes well.