Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Swindon Open Studios 2011

Last night was the official Opening night for the Swindon Open Studios. It took place at Artsite in Swindon ,where the Substance exhibition is still running at the moment. The Substance Exhibtion made a good backdrop to the evening. Video here... Gordon Dickenson made the video, afraid I had already left the building!
A most interesting evening, meeting some of the other interested artists. The Open Studios is taking place on 2 weekends in September -- 10-11 and 17-18 September.


A powerpoint slide show was running of participating artists work as a taster.


I am considering opening my new studio for the weekends in question. I am not sure how many visitors there would be to my studio, as I do not live in the centre of town and do not know any other artists living nearby. Could be an interesting experience.. .....well I hope so anyway.

2 comments:

Helen said...

good luck with it Maggie :)

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

thanks Helen.