Translate

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Photos at last

At last have managed to borrow some of the pencil cases back to take photos... unfortunately not all of them, as the others have been taken to school!
The one above belongs to the 3 year old. I think it is fantastic, she wanted to have a rainbow on hers and so that is what she did. Such a decisive young lady, she will go far.



All the building work in the studio is finished now, tomorrow morning is the final coat of paint on the walls and the vinyl flooring is being fitted in the afternoon. I can then start putting furniture in there.

I am having a grand opening this Sunday between 3 and 6 pm. Its bring a glass for the refreshments.. I decided I did not want to do loads of washing up. Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

No comments: