Translate

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Working with the Embellisher


Here is my first attempt at putting a video on my blog.... hope it works Ok.

This was fun trying to film whilst operating the embellisher machine. Where to put the camera was an interesting problem to resolve. I will leave it to your imagination. Did it in the end, but shall not share with you how I did it... my good friends know!

This piece of work has just returned from Exhibition and I am thrilled to say it has a new home. How exciting is that. Although you saw many sample shots ( modeled with resident siamese) whilst it was being made, I don't think I posted the whole thing. So just for you... here it is.

Memories of the Mekong Delta

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

2 comments:

hippopip said...

Lovely piece and great colours , I am now going to read your piece on digital photo`s very carefully

artmixter said...

VERY nice!